BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

TeaRS vs SmiLE !!!

teman baik aku ialah airmata..
musuh ku senyuman kegembiraan...
aku rndu akn snyuman aku yg dlu..
gelak tawa yg ceria...
btul aku rndu dgn smua tu..
tp skang!
senyuman, gelak tawa..
mnjauhkan diri aku...
apa slh aku..?
knapa kesedihan dn airmata
perlu menamaniku..?

  
tears...! always become a part of my life...
near.. near... n keep near to me...
How to get rid of the cries of my life...???
when I will be able to express no more tears..?
when?
someone, please tell me?
when? when? when?
do I have to admit that the tears are forever my companion???
do I?
please... i beg you..
give back my happiness.. please....!








smile!
it would be wonderful if I could smile like before
but...
it will never happen..
if only there is miracle for me..
I hope i can smile like before...
truly i miss to smile..

0 comments: